At ParkON, we want to help our potential customers and travelers to have a seamless parking experience when flying out of DFW airport. We have collected some of the most common questions about DFW airport parking and answered them to the best of our knowledge. We hope that you find our DFW parking FAQs helpful.
DFW Airport currently offers a variety of parking products. These include terminal parking, express parking, valet parking, and remote parking. If you have an upcoming trip and need to find long-term parking at an affordable daily rate, we offer a quick and easy way to reserve discount airport parking on our site.
To find airport parking deals at Dallas-Ft. Worth International Airport, please navigate to our DFW parking page.
DFW Parking Information and FAQs
- Is DFW parking free?
- Where is remote parking at DFW?
- How much is parking at DFW airport?
- What is the cheapest way to park at DFW?
- How long can you park at DFW airport?
- How much does it cost to leave your car at DFW Airport for a week?
- How much does it cost for long-term parking at DFW Airport?
- How long is short-term parking at DFW?
Is DFW parking free?
Parking is free for up to hours at DFW’s Cell Phone Lot. This lot is for airport visitors who are waiting to pick up a friend or loved one from the airport. If you are flying out of DFW and need to park your vehicle for the duration of your trip, you will need to park at one of DFW's airport parking facilities or lots. In that case, parking is not free.
Where is remote parking at DFW?
DFW’s Remote Parking lots are located at the north and south ends of the airport. Currently, the Remote North lot located on North Airfield Drive and S. Service Road is closed. However, the Remote South lot on South Airfield Drive is open.
To arrive at the Remote South Lot, you will need to enter the airport through its south entrance via S. Airfield Drive and International Service Road. To view a map of the Remote South lot, you can visit DFQ's remote parking page here.
How much is parking at DFW airport?
DFW parking costs vary depending on where you choose to park. Below, we have listed DFW parking rates by each type of parking product available at DFW.
- The first 8 minutes costs $6.00 to park
- From 8 to 30 minutes, it costs $2.00 more
- From the first 30 mins up to 2 hours, it costs an additional $3.00
- If you are parked between 2 to 4 hours, it costs $9.00
- If you are parked between 4 to 6 hours, its costs $10.00
- After 6 hours, you will pay the max daily rate of $27.00
- Up of the first 2 hours, it costs $2.00
- If you are parked between 2 to 4 hours, it costs $3.00
- If you are parked between 4 to 6 hours, its costs $4.00
- After 6 hours, you will pay the max daily rate of $15.00
- For covered parking, after 6 hours, you will pay the max daily rate of $18.00
Remote South Lot
- Up of the first 2 hours, it costs $1.00
- If you are parked between 2 to 4 hours, it costs $2.00
- If you are parked between 4 to 6 hours, its costs $3.00
- After 6 hours, you will pay the max daily rate of $12.00
- Valet parking is charged at the daily rate of $40.00/day
Cell Phone Lots
- Free up to the first two hours, no overnight parking is allowed.
What is the cheapest way to park at DFW?
The cheapest way to park at DFW is by reserving off-site parking. The parking rates for off-site parking near DFW are significantly cheaper than paying for parking at the airport. Off-site airport parking lots offer a park n fly style service where travelers can park their car for a discounted daily rate and take a free shuttle to the airport terminals. Near DFW there are several options at nearby airport hotels and independent lots.
The cheapest parking option available at the airport (on-site) is at the Remote South lot. The max daily rate to park at the Remote South Lot is $12/day.
How long can you park at DFW airport?
DFW airport allows cars to park at their terminal, express, and remote lots for up to 90 days.
How much does it cost to leave your car at DFW Airport for a week?
Depending on where you choose to park at DFW, it can cost anywhere between $84.00 to $189.00 to park for 7 days at DFW airport. The cheapest place to park is at the Remote South lot and the most expensive place to park is at Terminal Parking.
How much does it cost for long-term parking at DFW Airport?
For long-term parking stays at DFW, you will be charged the max daily rate for the parking lot you choose to park at. Note that Express parking has covered and uncovered options. Below are the max daily rates for each parking product available at DFW:
- Terminal Parking Garage: $27/day
- Express Covered Parking: $15/day
- Express Uncovered Parking: $18/day
- Remote South Lot: $12/day
- Valet Parking: $40/day
How long is short-term parking at DFW?
Short-term parking is considered less than 24-hour parking at DFW. In this case, you will be required to pay an hourly rate. However, after 6 hours, DFW will charge you a max daily rate. Below are the hourly parking costs for each parking product available at DFW:
- 8 to 30 minutes - $2.00 more
- 30 mins up to 2 hours - $3.00
- 2 to 4 hours - $9.00
- 4 to 6 hours - $10.00
Express Parking: $18/day
- Up of the first 2 hours - $2.00
- 2 to 4 hours - $3.00
- 4 to 6 hours - $4.00
Remote South Lot: $12/day
- Up of the first 2 hours - $1.00
- 2 to 4 hours - $2.00
- 4 to 6 hours - $3.00
We hope that our DFW Frequently Asked Questions will help you find the perfect parking spot at Dallas Fort Worth International airport. If there are any questions we did not answer and you would like the answer to, please feel free to contact us with your feedback.