Orlando Airport Parking Map
The airport is in the southeast part of Orlando, about 6 miles from the city center. Orlando is a major tourist destination and has a large international population, which keeps the airport busy throughout the year. MCO has a number of places for travelers to park, but its on-site garages and lots don't have any trouble staying full. MCO does not offer parking reservations; therefore, all parking is first come, first served.
Parking Areas at Orlando Airport
If you typically park on-site when flying out of Orlando Airport, we recommend doing a bit of research on where the parking areas are located.
- Parking Garage A is located Level 1 of Terminal A
- Parking Garage B is located on Level 1 of Terminal B
- Parking Garage C is located on Level 4 of Terminal C
- Terminal Top Parking is located on Level 1 of the main airport building
- Hyatt Hotel Parking is located at 9300 Jeff Fuqua Blvd.
- North Park Place Economy Lot is located on 5501 Cargo Road
- South Park Place Economy Lot is located at 10536 S. Jeff Fuqua Blvd.
- West Park Place Economy Lot is locatecd at 8202 Tradeport Drive
- North Cell Phone Lot is located at 8730 Jeff Fuqua Blvd.
- South Cell Phone Lot - 10505 is located on 10546 Jeff Fuqua Blvd
If the parking lots at MCO are full and you are left scrambling to find a spot, read on for information about off-site airport parking services that can also be a great option and cost less.
Directions to Orlando International Airport Area
The Bee Line Expressway/FL-528 runs adjacent to MCO on the north side of the airport, separating the main airport campus from the “Airport North” neighborhood of Orlando. Travelers and visitors heading to MCO from the eastern areas of Florida, like the Space Coast or Cocoa Beach, can use the Bee Line to easily access the airport. From the Bee Line, passengers can get to the airport by using exit 11/Semoran Blvd for Orlando Int’l Airport.
The Bee Line intersects Florida’s Turnpike and the I-4, providing an easy route to the airport and its major roads. South Semoran Blvd. is the main street that flows traffic straight into the airport, eventually converting into Jeff Fuqua Blvd. If you are looking for off-airport parking lots, gas stations, and restaurants that are convenient to MCO, Semoran Blvd. will be the best road to travel for any last-minute stops you might have.
Where to Park Near Orlando Airport
- Park N Go - Outdoor Self Parking off of Semoran Blvd.
- WallyPark Premier Parking - Uncovered Self Parking near Semoran Blvd.
- Gold Park Orlando - Outdoor Self and Valet on Narcoossee Road
- BMI Parking - Outdoor Self and Valet Parking on Narcoosee Road
- Omni Airport Parking - Outdoor Self and Valet Parking on Narcoosee Road
Hotels with Parking Near Orlando Airport
On-site, there is a Hyatt Regency Hotel conveniently located next to MCO. The hotel offers self-parking and valet parking services at a fair daily rate. You can find more information about the parking costs for MCO in our MCO Parking Guide.
ParkON works with the Renaissance Orlando Hotel and the Orlando Airport Marriott Lakeside to let people book airport parking at these hotels online. You do not need to be a guest at these hotels; they offer reservations for customers that just want a safe and secure place to park with a free shuttle to and from the airport. Many people choose these hotels due to their close proximity to the airport and the lower daily rates.