Scholarship for Business, Marketing, or Hospitality Majors Offered by ParkON
ParkON.com is a leading airport parking reservation site where travelers can easily find and reserve the best airport parking lots across major U.S. airports.
As a successful online business, we know that colleges and universities are great places to come up with new ideas and spark business innovation. Many students who want to pursue higher education occasionally require extra assistance to cover the cost of their education. Since 2018, we have awarded four creative college students private scholarships.
This year, we’re excited to be able to offer two more creative writing scholarships for the 2023–2024 academic year.
The award amount is one thousand dollars ($1,000.00), which will be applied toward the student’s tuition balance.
- Must be currently enrolled in at least 9 college credits
- Must be a declared Business, Marketing, or Hospitality Major
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
2023 Essay Topic
To enter the scholarship contest, applicants must write a 500-800 word essay on the following topic, giving real-world examples:
How can ChatGPT Help Improve the Airport Parking or Travel Industry?
The last day to submit the message is November 15, 2023.
After the submission period has ended, essays will be reviewed, and a winner will be chosen by December 15, 2023.
The winner will be chosen based on the following factors:
- Creativity in solutions
- Quality of writing, including grammar, punctuation, and storytelling
- Responsiveness to the question asked
Students who wish to participate should send their essay as an attachment in an email to Melissa Ruiz by 11/15/2023, 9 PM EST. In the body of the email, applicants should include:
- Contact Information: Name, email address, and phone number
- The current name of the college or university you are attending and declared major
For more details on our latest winners, read our press release.