Parkon.com which offers discounted airport parking recognizes that education is the foundation to a successful career but may not be financially achievable for many students and their families. For this reason, Parkon.com is excited to offer two annual $500 Scholarships. Parkon.com is passionate about sparking the creative genius in students and would recognizes those outstanding students who have a made a difference in the world around them by inspiring others to always do their best!
Two (2) scholarships of $500 will be awarded.
The 2019 Essay Topic
To participate in the contest, applicants should write an essay in 500-600 words on the following:
What current and future technologies can be used to improve airport parking and airport terminal traffic? Explain issues travelers currently face and how these technologies can help solve them.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, a student must:
- Be enrolled full time in high school or at least part time in college (undergraduate only)
- Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
How to Apply
Students who wish to participate should send their essay as an attachment in an email to Lucianna Coelho by December 31, 2019, 9 AM EST. In the body of the email, applicants should include the following information:
- Name, address, and phone number and email.
- If you are under 18, parent’s contact information.
- Current high school name or college attending.
- The best way to contact you.
Once the application period has ended, our scholarship committee will review the essays and choose a winner by January 15, 2020. The winner will be chosen based on the following factors:
- Responsiveness to the question asked
- The quality of the writing
- The substantive content of the response
Contact Lucianna Coelho for more information.